Kiuas Start spring '21
Kiuas Start is a program packed with 1-on-1 mentoring, intensive working, invaluable perks, and peer support – aiming to help you validate your idea, secure your first customers, and push your progress to the next level.
The program is completely free and zero-equity. Read more about the program & schedule here
We select teams based on the following criteria:
1. Is the problem relevant/large?
2. Is the solution novel & scalable?
3. What is the potential impact of the startup?
4. Does the team have experience in the domain of the problem and/or solution?
5. Is the team motivated & ambitious?
6. Is there a competitive advantage?
7. Is the stage right (more than an idea, e.g. prototype)?
8. Is the team based in Finland?
9. What is the primary reason for the team to apply?
Check out this blog post for additional ways of maximizing your chances of being accepted.
All applicants will be informed at latest on the 2nd of March.